- Unprecedented shade-matching ability and esthetics
- Minimized chair time and reliance on shade-matching procedures
- Exceptional handling, polishability,and strength
- Reduction of inventory of necessary composite shades
- Reduction of expired composite
- Anterior and posterior restorations
- Composite veneer
- Diastema closure
- Composite/porcelain repair
All smiles have something in common,and that is the colors that make up human teeth shades. All shades of teeth express a narrow range of red-to-yellow color. The Munsell Sphere on the right demonstrates the color range of teeth.
To match every smile, most composite brands require multiple shades
That’s because most composites today depend on the color of red and yellow dyes added to the resin material to emulate tooth shades. This means that dentists must keep a large inventory of different composites to accommodate a variety of patients.
PALFIQUE OMNICHROMA exhibits the ultimate wide-range color-matching ability thanks to Tokuyama’s Smart Chromatic Technology. The Smart Chromatic Technology is achieved by Tokuyama’s uniformly sized 260nm spherical fillers included in PALFIQUE OMNICHROMA.
Structural color occurs when different wavelengths of light are amplified or weakened by the structure of a material itself, expressing colors other than what the material may actually be.
PALFIQUE OMNICHROMA BLOCKER is used as a lingual layer for large Class III or Class IV restorations with limited surrounding dentition. After applying and curing PALFIQUE OMNICHROMA BLOCKER, PALFIQUE OMNICHROMA is applied as the second layer.
PALFIQUE OMNICHROMA BLOCKER can also be used to mask slight staining, or to reconstruct a highly opaque tooth.
- Contents: 1-4g (2.2mL) syringe
- Contents: 1 - 4g (2.1 ml) syringe